carrot

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

hootenannious thingumbobs

I think it's high time I have a party and bountifully bedeck it with our darling decorations. Actually, what I really want to do is arrange an alliterated affair, perhaps a costume clambake celebrating a particularly peculiar pairing--robots and red necks, hobos and hot dogs (thank you Bahnas). I think I digress:

So super cute. Although I think Emilie and I looked cuter.

I'm really happy with this picture I took of a pile of ballerina toppers. It's kind of weird and disturbing. Or maybe I'm just weird and disturbed.
This one too:

2 comments:

cake? in a CUP? Brilliant! said...

Why is everyone so surprised? Maybe you should ask them at the next racists and ragamuffins party!
I'm coming as South African National party leader Frederik Willem de Klerk.... or Alfalfa from the little rascals.

nath said...

Great cupcakes blog.. keep it up friend :)see ya...